Temperature Controller Keglands – MKII Programmable (Heat and Cool)
The MKII Temperature Controller – a programmable, dual stage unit to manage your heating and cooling equipment. Either set and forget, or use the temperature profile feature to schedule temperature shifts between ferment, diacetyl rest, cold crash, and other fermentation temperature stages.
– High accuracy 0.1 degree C.
– Dual plugs so you can control heating and cooling devices with the one controller
– 2 x 10amp sockets on rear; one for heating and one for cooling
– Works from -45C up to 120C
– Comes with fully waterproof probe so you can immerse the probe in water
– Uses “50k ohm” Probe
– Manufactured in compliance with Australian Standards Download the instruction manual here.
NOTE: If you want to do a factory reset to the default settings please hold the up and down arrow down for 6 seconds.