Grainfather SF50 Conical Fermenter
The SF50 has a 50L capacity that is designed to hold batches of wort of up to 45L. It can be adapted to suit your customer’s brewing space with an adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. Its intuitive design, 304-grade stainless steel build, and 113° angle conical makes both fermentation and cleaning easy. A perfect brewing companion for smaller brewing systems like the S40, G30 or G40.
- SF50 body built out of high-grade, 304 stainless steel.
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone.
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve.
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings.
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit.
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control.
- We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every SF50 comes with a 2-year warranty.
Max height with casters and airlock 866mm
Min height with casters and airlock 640mm